Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Creativity Description


While using and adventuring through SMART technologies on my computer, I found that there were so many things that you could do to make learning more interactive for your students. There are so many different options for every subject that you may possibly need, such as: history, science, geography, math, reading, and writing. It was really fun experimenting with the SMARTnotebook after seeing all of my teachers use it in high school, along with the teacher I interned with. I was successful in finding everything I needed to cover all the different subjects that I wanted to cover; however, I often found my computer was moving really slow because the software and my computer are not as compatible as it is with other computers.

http://downloads01.smarttech.com/media/sitecore/en/support/product/smartnotebook/smartnotebooksoftware11windows/guides/guidenotebook11winv25apr12.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment