Monday, September 10, 2012

Horizon Report

When I consider the technology of today, it is hard for me to imagine it getting any more advanced. There are so many different things that technology is used for, in education especially. This being said, I think that because technology can be used practically anywhere at anytime people have a hard time seperating school and work from their home life. Everywhere I look someone is using some form of technology, and to me it is slowly diminishing the time people used to use enjoying family, life, and the natural entertainment.

In addition, I think that some educators are requiring students to do too much work on their own. It is almost as if they are teaching themselves how to do school work sometimes. I do not think that it should be this way because some people just do not learn as well by themself.

No comments:

Post a Comment