Thursday, September 20, 2012

Learning and Leading

1. The four dimensions that Guilford uses to describe creativity are fluency, flexibility, originality, and elaboration.

2. I think that I probably struggle with originality the most out of the four dimensions. I have a hard time coming up with my own, unique ideas. I am more of the kind of person who sees something neat and tries to replicate the product. In addition, when I do think of something original, my ideas tend to be the ones that are disrupting.

3. I think that blogging in general would help with practically all of the four dimensions of creativity. I think that writing a blog enables someone to be able to create multiple ideas about a topic, allows them to see things from their own point of view, they are able to be unique and original on their ideas about different topics, and they can use as little or as much elaboration as they feel is necessary to make their ideas clear.

4. Word it out is a good tool for fluency and flexibility because it allows someone to brainstorm and generate as many short and to the point ideas about a topic that they can. Ideally, this tool would then create a better chance for elaboration because they could base their information off of their ideas on the words they came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment